Tuesday, June 26, 2012


letter from a madwoman

 So, how are things? here everything is going just about the same as always. I heard a quote today that I thought was pretty accurate."Life is a Thursday, every day of the week"heh,, that is so true. well,, guess what, I am at a crossroads,,, I don't know what the hell to do with my life. i keep having the same gut feeling that I am missing something or there is something I should be doing. I dunno, maybe i am just crazy. wonder what makes ppl want what they don't have. its pretty irritating ya know? today I decided to organize myself. its like I feel I need to get my life in order. like i don't want chaos anymore. its kinda like getting that nesting feeling moms to be get right before having the baby. think i am having a precognition? so you ever think about how yur kids will turn out if you aren't here? been thinking about that a lot. hmmmmm maybe i am facing my immortality. i dunno. well, i coloureed my hair blonde again,, couldn't stand the dark anymore. started going to a gym. workouts are killer. cracked the windshield in my car,, all the way across the bottom. got fake nails. thinking of starting knitting, heh can you imagine? i think listening to all that hard rock has finally started to affect my hearing. saw a beautiful sunset the other day, thought of you ..drove to the edge of the world,, planned on falling off,, discovered the thing is round..thought I saw a fairy in the back yard, she told me it was my imagination...my cat and i have a love/hate relationship, I love her, she hates me....I tried to sail to exotic places,, the sailboat on my tv was too small....I decided life was weird.... then I smiled
Always

No comments:

Post a Comment